Want to know more about organic cotton and natural fiber bras and which styles might work best for you? This second episode of our bra video series, discusses easy-wear, natural fiber “bralettes.” I forgot to mention in the video, but bralettes are generally sized S, M, L instead of 34B, 36C, etc. We do our best to convert the sizes so you have the numbered size equivalent in the product description. We measured Kayla last time as a 34B, which in most bralettes will be a medium.
Bras highlighted in this video:
• Ballerina Bralette (XS – 2XL) This one runs large, Kayla is wearing an XS
• Tokyo Bralette (S – L) Kayla is wearing a M
• Jen’s Bra (S-XL) Kayla is wearing a M
• Soy Lace Bralette (XS-XL), shown on hanger
• BC Bralette (S-XL) shown on hanger
The Ballerina Bralette is made from hemp, which we’ve determined is the most eco-friendly fabric.
You can get whole life wellness information from community nonprofit Moon Cycle Medicine, Inc.